DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum PayoutSign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Szabó Zoltán-Krisztián

For me isn`t good day,today past 165 days my sun is missing.
Every minutes on days,and nights ,my feeling its stronger ,him somewhere live and tray to do a best life for him self.
My hearth ,today is broken,because I don`t now where is and how is and have something to eat and drink,have a bad where on the night resting little or have possibilety to say "Hello" or tell what is on him mind or spooke to someone.
Gest questions,every day its on my mind,and moore questions,but any answert.
If you,my sun,readet watt I wrote ,you must anderstand  my words its gest big pain,anxiety and Mother love.And you must to now,we,your family waintig you at home and......we are love you. 

No comments: